10/8/08

My Birthday Bash Day2: 60% coupon!!!!

Hello all I am officially 22 years and 1 day old!!!! There is not enough time in a day, or years!!! I had a really nice time yesterday. My sister babysits my son, so she stopped by my job and got me balloons and brought Jayden to visit me at work. It was really sweet!! After work my husband took me to dinner with a couple of friends, that was awesome, I ate soooo much and even got my favorite dessert of all time: CREME BRULEE!!! Yum. Then we stopped by my mother's house and had chocolate cake!! Needless to say, I was exausted!!!

Well CznyDesigns Birthday bash is still going on!! You can still add comments for the Free Personal Kit from SFS, courtesy of Dawn. But I also have another goodie for you.

Brandy AKA Mega-Doodle Inspired from SFS was kind enough to offer my readers 60% off her personal and commercial use products (except grab bags and bundle packs). This coupon is only good for today and tomorrow, so get to shopping!!
Here is your code: MDI_BirthdayCz

Enjoy your gift!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!