10/11/08

My Birthday Bash: Day 4 and 5, Coupons, coupons!!

Ok so i am a bad blogger! I forgot to post another gift last night, so here I am posting 2 coupons today!!! ScrappinDiva from SFS gave me another awesome 50% off her store, and it is now extended till the 31st of October!! How cool is that? Well here is your first code: sd-czbdaybash

Merryel AKA LucieB also gave me a 50% off coupon for her store! This coupon is good until October 17!! Here is your second code: LucieB50%Czny

Thanks to all the designers that showered me with gifts, and now I can shower my readers with them too!!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow the last day of My 7day Birthday bash. *Sad* I have a freebie for you, but it will only be free tomorrow, after tomorrow it will be on sale for $2.00 in my store.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!