12/5/09

Has anybody seen time?

My daughter is 10 months! Where has the time gone? I was pregnant this time a year and couldn't imagine what 2009 would look like and now its almost over.Its been a very... interesting year, for a lack of a better word. Actually a lot has happened this year, some good, some bad, but one thing I am glad is that my kids are healthy and my husband and I are together.


One of the good things this year is my butterball, Cziana. Shes so chunky and has the funiest smile ever, she has reached many milestones already, she rolled over at a month old, she grew her 1st tooth at 4 months old (which is when breastfeeding stopped... OUCH!), she sat up unassisted at 4 1/2 months, started crawling and standing up on furniture at 7months, and at 9 months she learned to clap and waive Bye Bye. I've been a very proud momma, and now at 10months she has learned how to climb off the couch and the bed! I am not sure I am happy about that, lol, that means I can't keep her away from anything now. When I need to cook or I am busy with something I put her on the couch and she stays there... well not anymore! She's one smart cookie, I know the next thing is walking and then I am reallty in for it!

Another good thing is seeing my son, Jayden, go from a baby to a big boy! Jayden started pre-school this year so he has learned many things, adding to the ones i taught him. Before pre-school Jayden knew most of his letters, but not in order, as well as his numbers and colors, but now he knows his ABC's, he is able to count items and tell me how many there are. He sings to his sister all the songs he has learned, he just has really surprised me. His teachers love him and they always say how smart and good he is, it really makes me feel good as a parent. He will be 4 next February and just thinking about it makes me tear up, my baby Big boy is growing up.

Some not too good things this year were that both my husband and I got layed off. It has been very tough on us in our relationship and as parents, but whatever doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. Not to mention the help of family and friends, that have helped us in this tough time. And my little Blog Design Blog, and my customers that have helped as well. Thank you

Thank you for reading and if I don't post again (which I am known to be gone for long periods) Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Holidays (sorry if I missed any) from our family to yours!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one on Czny Designs - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
peter

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!