12/13/09

Its my Blogoversary!

So I was checking my email on my phone and see an email from blogger that somebody left a message on a previous post. So I click on it and a Teena from Toronto said "Happy Blogoversary!" Lol. I thought "Really? Hmmm I think I would notice that!" and I go to my blog and lo and behold it is my blogoversary! I can't believ I didn't notice it and I should have because its around the time my grandma passed and this blogging really helped BUT that's another story.

So what does one do to celebrate a blogoversary? Maybe I should have a belated blogoversary giveaway! That doesn't sound too bad, does it? I didn't think so. So let me go figure out what I am giving away and ill come back and have a giveaway! Later

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!