1/7/08

Im not sleepy!!!

Hello!!! Its monday 10 pm and I can't sleep, so I thought maybe i'll just post some random stuff.
First on my list of random stuff is the new megakit at Digiscrapshak.com
look how beautiful it is!!


I love those megakits, they make one each month and you get alot of cool stuff for very little money!!!


Second on my list is that Im making a new freebie mini kit so keep a lookout.

Third is that I've gotten a good amount of CT-call responses so I'm excited to look those over tomorrow.

I started my year bad already, i've only created 2 pages so far my goal is at least 200 by the end of the year, so thats one of my resolutions.
So yeah thank you for letting me ramble good night!!!


***PinkShoelaces

1 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You have been blogged, read all about it here:::
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-done-couple-bbs-today-it-was-blah-day.html

Happy Scrapin'
Kat

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!