2/22/09

ColorMe Company

Birthday, Birthday, Birthdays!!!! February has just become one of my most busiest months of the year! My Daughter was born on February 3rd, My son's and Uncle Gio's birthday was on the 4th, the kid's Godfather's birthday was on the 16th, Jayden's Friend Alexis on the 19th and my husbands 24th birthday will be on the 27th!! If you lost count that was 6 birthdays and not to mention Valentine's day, thats a lot of parties, gifts, and cards to make.


Being so busy taking care of a newborn and a 3 yr old, I was delighted to be contacted by a unique Card Company (among other things) called ColorMe Company. They have products that allow your little ones to express their creativity on cards, pillowcases, and t-shirts, rather than your kitchen wall like my son did.

ColorMe Company sent me the Big Dawg Happy Birthday card 8 pack, perfect for all the birthdays this month. This set, as do most of the products, feature original artwork submitted by children. When I opened the package my son's eyes lit up, and the first thing he asked for was a crayon, haha.

Jayden decided to color his first card for his Godfather, Edwin, he grabbed the card and the crayons that came with the cards, and set himself on the floor and began coloring. Here is his masterpiece.

As a special treat to my readers, ColorMe Company was kind enough to offer 20% off their products, the code is colormelovesmoms. Thanks for visiting and don't forget to stop by www.colormecompany.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! Be a lovely and leave me one, Thank you!